Why is my battery not charging on Samsung Galaxy

Well it could be the charger isn't working anymore. It could be that the outlet you are plugging in into (in the wall) has a problem. There is the possibility that the battery needs replacing. it could also be that the port in the phone where the charger plugs into is damaged and not working.

Start by trying a different outlet. Then, if that doesn't fix it, then try a different charger cord.

Well it could be the charger isn't working anymore. It could be that the outlet you are plugging in into (in the wall) has a problem. There is the possibility that the battery needs replacing. it could also be that the port in the phone where the charger plugs into is damaged and not working.

Start by trying a different outlet. Then, if that doesn't fix it, then try a different charger cord.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 4
L Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question How to solve Homtom th70 battery problem?
Solved! I have LG phone, charger pod is damaged. Can I remove the battery and charge it then put it back in?
zte blade zmax with internal battery wont turn on or charge
Solved! Karbonn Indian 9 while charging but Not increase a battery percentage
Solved! battery too cold, phone cant be charged
charging battery is fast and draining is fast
My Samsung galaxy s5 will not hold a hold a charge no longer than hour put a new battery in, however it did not resolve the I
My kyocera c6745 after not charging it for long it wont charge any more and it does not have a removable battery
My ZTE z982 want charge nor come on I held the power button and I have a built in battery
Mine is moulded battery,my phone turns on when it is put on charge but turns off immediately when I remove the charger
Phone charging fast and draining fast
Can a zte mavens battery get so hot for charging it starts to leak battery acid
Battery wont charge or drain
Charging port broke of from the phone how can i charge the phone if it says not removae battery
Bought a new battery for my Samsung Galaxy S 2 and it says it's fully charged and won't stay on. What to do next besides havi
samsung galaxy S3 external charger wont charge fully for some battery
My samsung s2 just turned off due to low battery. I tried to charge it but I can't.
Samsung galaxy4 won't charge even with new market or off market chargers and new batteries.
My Samsung S3 will only charge with one cable. How can I know what to buy to replace the cable? I replaced the battery becau
Samsung Galaxy S2: battery ran out and now won't charge or turn on

ASK THE COMMUNITY