Why is my Thomson tv's brightness faint? And how can I change that. Model : AO1640714

Aug 10, 2018
My Thomson TV with model number AO1640714 has it brightness faint. It's almost appers black and white. Why is it so and how can I change it.

Solution
How old is the television? Because of its new I would take it back or RMA it. If it doesn’t look good and work right out of the box then it’s broken. If this just happened it could be the backlighting other things

Are you plugged into a media streamer? You might try playing video games and seeing if the video looks good on that as a test or some other streamer. Like if you’re plugged into your cable box and it’s doing that but you switch inputs and it’s fixed and you know it’s your cable box or maybe that inputs components

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
How old is the television? Because of its new I would take it back or RMA it. If it doesn’t look good and work right out of the box then it’s broken. If this just happened it could be the backlighting other things

Are you plugged into a media streamer? You might try playing video games and seeing if the video looks good on that as a test or some other streamer. Like if you’re plugged into your cable box and it’s doing that but you switch inputs and it’s fixed and you know it’s your cable box or maybe that inputs components

Solution