Why Not to Believe 'Talking Angela' or Other Facebook Hoaxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeramiah

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
This article is more propaganda from the ring of paedophiles that are using this app to watch your children. This app is not safe. They are grooming your children and they are doing it now.Do not download this app. Do not let your children use this app. It is sickening.

EditorSue

Estimable
Feb 23, 2014
Ignorance is the hardest thing in the world to combat. Hysterical people who lead narrow, pathetic lives will believe what they want to believe and would never let the truth stand in the way of their sensational hand-wringing drama. These people believe the boogie man lurks behind every door, screen or anything new. Just ignore them. In the words of an old song, "paranoia runs deep"......

mya1

Estimable
Feb 23, 2014
im still unsure about this whole thing....conversation with Angela has been posted on instagram and im starting to think even more then I did that this is all real....i would like to hear it from the owners that this is all a scam

Algernon Ex

Honorable
Jul 23, 2013
eheh, wonderful. Reminds me of the hunt for witches and burning them at the stake. I guess progress and ignorance and fear always go hand in hand.

Nicole12345

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
I can prove that talking Angela is a hacker on google pics it shows a house and two people that I don't believe but if you go in the app store to talking Angela l screen shot the pic of Angela and zoomed in the eye and it clearly shows a HOUSE IN THE BACK and also the pic says talking Angela can understand your gestures how would you be able to do that!!! Website don't want people to get scared but we need the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.