Wifi not working in my mobile. But working in other devices. Also other wifi are working. Whats the problem and solution

Jul 19, 2018
Wifi is being connected but internet goes after some time. In other devices it is working properly. Also other wifi are working in my mobile. How is this possible? Solution?

If the WiFi you are referring to goes out at any point, it is possible that your device is not auto reconnecting to it. It is also possible there is a limitation on that WiFi of how many devices can be connected at a time.

I would try resetting the modem/router and then forget and readd the WiFi to see if the problem continues.

If the WiFi you are referring to goes out at any point, it is possible that your device is not auto reconnecting to it. It is also possible there is a limitation on that WiFi of how many devices can be connected at a time.

I would try resetting the modem/router and then forget and readd the WiFi to see if the problem continues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nightverses46 Android Smartphones 5
B Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
Question Wifi AND mobile data are not working on Blu Vivo XL4
Solved! My mobile's internal memory space is 8gb but it's just working something like 3 gb only and the space is'nt working and I can
Solved! Private mode not working
Solved! I have mi note 5 pro.. when I receive call it work properly but when I have to cut that call my mobile remain black I can't cu
Solved! My jio 4g sim is not work in my Xiaomi Redmi 4, 3gb ram ,32 internal memory but the sim is work in any other mobile.
ATT unlocked V35 working with T-mobile but cannot send or receive SMS
Asus is not working Wi-Fi my mobile a600 plz help
I have an SD card that was formatted to work only on my ZTE mobile phone. My phone broke and I don't want to lose the contents
Home/ Recant Apps button is not working
What to do when screen touch is not working when Mobile falls down
Will my simple mobile hot spot work on a verizon note 4
I have a Simple Mobile sim but for a Verizon Wireless S5, how can I get it to work?
my one plus 5 mobile has powered off while getting charged and not powered on since 4days ,any buttons were not working ,i als
j2 's mobile tethering not working properly how to connect when its disabled by default
simple mobile card can work on lg g4 att unlocked
HTC Desire 10 Pro International Version work with t-mobile usa florida
Mobile camera not work
I had reset my samsung grand prime properly but now my mobile has stopped working?so what should I do?
My mobile hotspot is not working
my phone some how stop working it cant get pass the t mobile screen i tried restarting it but it just cant pass it

ASK THE COMMUNITY