Wifi really slow only on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayni Montgomery

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2013
not sure where to post this since there doesn't seem to be a wifi or pc section oh well. So my wifi all of a sudden is really slow to the point it barely even works but only on my pc, it works fine on my phone and when i connect to my phone hotspot from my pc it works fine. Seems like there must be something clashing with the wifi signal

sadiqrehan

Great
Jul 29, 2020
Try to connect different your computer with different wifi networks. Check the particular wifi with your smartphone and computer at the same time.
If the same situation happens again, then the problem may be with your computer hardware.

Sep 29, 2020
This kind of thing happened with me, laptop (HP Notebook 15), and I was operating with the default Wi-Fi. I faced internet connecting issues and slow internet speed.

Later, I started to use an external Wi-Fi USB device, and my laptop's Wi-Fi started to work fine.

After using a few months (HP Notebook 15). I bought another laptop because I knew that I'll face this problem again.

I didn't sell it to anyone because I didn't want anyone else to face that similar problem. I still have that laptop at home, but no one is using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS