Will i plugged in my laptop while playing games ?but my laptop has built in battery

Derick_2

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016
Hi. I want to ask what is the best way to do for my laptop built in battery? Because i am always playing games on my laptop should i stay plugged in while playing or do i need to remove it when 100% and charge it when 10% - 20% stop playing and wait to full charge again? Thanks

pcbugfixer

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008
Most newer Laptops will have a sturdy battery and there is no reason to remove it while you are also Plugged-In.

That said, as a maintenance procedure I recommend that you allow the battery to drain once a month as low as possible and then plug the power adaptor back in to recharge the battery fully.

You can play games while you do this.

Have fun Playing games.

PC-Bug Fixer

Derick_2

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

So can i play games while charging?? Because someone told.me that it is dangerous because it might blow the battery inside. Or it becomes fat. Thank you in advance. Bythe way now i am doing like this charge the battery to full then plug out then play then after 10% battery i pluged in and wait to full before i play games again

pcbugfixer

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2008

Yes you can while the power adapter is plugged in and the battery is charging continue to play games.

Note however if it is not plugged in stop playing games when the battery is down to 15% it looses its power rapidly after 15% so save anything in your games that you need to and perform normal tasks while you run the battery down as low as 5%. At 5% it normally stops working and powers down to a standby waiting for you to plug in the power adapter.
(NB: 5% is dependent on your battery (Power Options) settings)

Regards - PC-Bug Fixer

Derick_2

Commendable
Jun 4, 2016

Ah okay. But i saw in some forum that when playing games we need to remove the battery of our laptop during gmes. But in may case i cant because it is built in. I am affraid using it while charging because i saw that it will sffect the longevity of the battery is taht true? And it will damage the battery because it is charging and it is draining the same time. And My laptop is not a gaming laptop it is acer aspire e15 e5 5735 34g5. :) thanks