Will my laptop run these games?

Ganjafari

Honorable
Jan 30, 2014
Asus G73JW
that's my laptop, very old but I wanna know if it'll run black ops 3 and battlefield 4, if it does may i have the amount of fps in quality low/med/high fps in both games, thanks :)

Solution
For black ops 3, your CPU does meet the minimum requirements. A desktop class i3 530 is the minimum so your laptop does meet those specs. As for the graphics card, the minimum is a desktop class GTX 470 and im afraid your GTX460m is nowhere near that. I think it is worth a shot though, but expect the game to run on the lowest possible settings and possibly a reduced resolution to be at an acceptable framerate.

Battlefield four on the other hand should be no problem at all. Expect the game to run at mixed medium and low settings to run at 1080p at decent framerates.

Sandstorm3000

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014
For black ops 3, your CPU does meet the minimum requirements. A desktop class i3 530 is the minimum so your laptop does meet those specs. As for the graphics card, the minimum is a desktop class GTX 470 and im afraid your GTX460m is nowhere near that. I think it is worth a shot though, but expect the game to run on the lowest possible settings and possibly a reduced resolution to be at an acceptable framerate.

Battlefield four on the other hand should be no problem at all. Expect the game to run at mixed medium and low settings to run at 1080p at decent framerates.

Solution