Window Randomly Opens Up

Senny_

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Hi! I'm new here and I hope this is the right spot to post this. I use an HP Laptop, Windows 10, and just recently I've noticed this window trying to pop up every now and then each day. It shows up at most 4-5 times a day randomly, thing is, it appears and closes so quickly i cant even see what is even trying to open. A friend of mine stated it could be the command prompt trying to open and that could be caused by malware or virus. He had me install Malwarebytes and run the start up on task manager so he can see if anything fishy was going on or trying to run in the background. I did a full scan with my Anti-Virus which is McAfee, and a scan with Malwarebytes. Both detected no threats, but that window popping is up is getting on my nerves.

Now I'm not sure if its related to the charger.. I noticed yesterday that when my PC alerted me that my battery was low, that very same window would show up the moment i plugged it back into the charger. By the way, this all started happening after downloading steam.. but ill leave a list of everything I've downloaded so far, even the stuff i uninstalled since i got this computer:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/71e7307addc43e6f29c1111c2b2e3527/tumblr_oqryrwFrc51vh6e3bo2_540.png

What was Uninstalled and not showing:

Steam --> Digimon Masters Online
TeamViewer and everything else that came with its download ( A friend had me download this to help me set something up on my computer, I removed it immediately after we finished everything up)

Here is the screenshot of the Start Up on task manager I took for him to see:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ed0e5d8fe4d1ac895c37d2f07aac796/tumblr_oqryrwFrc51vh6e3bo1_540.png

Any ideas what this window could be? I would love to try and get a screenshot of that window but it's random, and it happens so fast and subtle that at times I dont even notice it until its to late.

Senny_

Prominent
May 30, 2017

There's nothing in the Task Scheduler that lists anything with Microsoft so I don't think that's the source.
Update:
Okay nevermind i actually found it, sorry about that
Update 2:
this seems to have worked, thank you very much!