Windows freezing when turn on WiFi adapter

Apr 13, 2018
Hello,i have asus X540LA laptop and windows 10 os.Why when i turn on WiFi adapter the windows freezing?,i have tried to reinstall driver,update driver and reinstall windows but still have same problem.Sometimes freezing and BSOD with code "whea uncorrectable error".
Please help

Thanks in advance

Solution
Instead of updating the driver, try uninstalling it, restarting (turning off and back on) the computer and then reinstall the driver. Should it still do that, then it is probably a hardware issue and not a software one. In that case the fix options are, 1. connect via Ethernet (if it will work correctly), 2. replace the internal WiFi card or 3. get an external WiFi that connects via USB port.
Instead of updating the driver, try uninstalling it, restarting (turning off and back on) the computer and then reinstall the driver. Should it still do that, then it is probably a hardware issue and not a software one. In that case the fix options are, 1. connect via Ethernet (if it will work correctly), 2. replace the internal WiFi card or 3. get an external WiFi that connects via USB port.

Solution