Wireless Headphones Via Bluetooth Transmitter

degsnixon

Prominent
Aug 23, 2017
Old LG TV only has a USB and HDMI port plus a red and white RCA socket, How can I connect a Bluetooth Transmitter so as I can use wireless head phones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 3
S Audio 0
T Audio 12
M Audio 1
M Audio 1
D Audio 3
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
L Audio 1
B Audio 1
L Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 2
W Audio 2
B Audio 1
B Audio 2
tomsguideUS Audio 27
N Audio 1
M Audio 8
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question What is best wireless headset with additional jack 3.5 cable?
Question Sennheiser HDR 175 weird sound cuts
Question Adding an external sound card to DELL Inspiron 5000 5579 laptop.
My bluetooth wireless skullcandy headphones work perfect how do you turn off when not in use and the blue light keeps flashing
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
Speakers and Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
how to connect 4 wireless bluetooth headphones to my lgtv
Can I connect Bluetooth wireless headphones to LG smart TV and have sound to both the tv and the headphones at the same time?
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
Can I use wireless headphones on my Samsung TV that does not have bluetooth?
Help with wireless headphones and non Bluetooth tv
Will 300 mbps Bluetooth be able to deliver 7.1 virtual surround sound to my wireless headphones?
Wireless Bluetooth headphones won't work on Laptop
how can I use HBS760 wireless bluetooth headphones with my Vizio sound bar
How can I connect my Samsung UN558000 to wireless headphones? I purchased the Kinivo USB Bluetooth Adapter. but no luck.
Win an XQISIT Bluetooth Headset from Tom’s Guide!
Does Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones work with Skype(wireless-ly)?
How do I connect a set bluetooth wireless headphones to my samsung smart tv ?
I have a sony LED with USB ports but no in-built bluetooth. Is it possible to connect wireless headphones with my LED vid blue

ASK THE COMMUNITY