Wireless Subwoofer and reciever

Lulaz

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
Hello there!
First of all, I`m new here into this forum and I did not find the "search" button fors searchs inside the forum, that is the reason I`m posting here.

Well, I`m looking to buy a new 5.1 sound sistem, of course, with a subwoofer and 5 speakers.
I got one 5.1 already, but I have problems with the number of cables and the fact that it is old and have lots of interference (from other power cables)...
Plus I got a TV, Computer and a xbox that I want to plug all into one sistem (subwoofer).

I want to buy a wireless sistem (it doens`t matter the power source, only the audio cables I`m concerned about) and maybe a reciver to center all tv, xbox and computer in only 1 place.

My budget is about $150 on the sub (a bit more if needed, for a wireless sistem) and no clue for the reciever (actually I just start to look for it right now).
It doesn`t has to be a super sistem or reciever, because it is only for my bedroom, not for my livinroom.

Thank you for the help!

jacobboe89

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
it sounds to me like you have very thin budget . maybe you would be better off saving up for a while as $150 won't get you a whole even on ebay or at your local pawn shop .

if you do happen to come out smelling like rose let us know what you found!