Wireless surround sound speakers

CamaroSSport

Commendable
Apr 5, 2016
Is there a way to convert basic surround sound speakers with no fancy connections, besides the standard speaker wire connection, to wireless speakers?

There is always a way, is just matter of $$.

what superninja says is fine, that takes care of the wireless part, but are these unpowered speakers? they were just hooked up, previously, to the speakers output of a receiver? in that case they need to be amplified. Lookit, many times, unless you have some emotional attachment to these speaker, is just easier to buy ready-made wireless speakers.

There is always a way, is just matter of $$.

what superninja says is fine, that takes care of the wireless part, but are these unpowered speakers? they were just hooked up, previously, to the speakers output of a receiver? in that case they need to be amplified. Lookit, many times, unless you have some emotional attachment to these speaker, is just easier to buy ready-made wireless speakers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
mmcool Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 0
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 10
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1