Woman Arrested: Craigslist Ad Targeting Teen

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

A pro football player gets 30 days for killing a man while driving drunk. When you look at that, I say give this woman 10 days in jail and a $1,000 fine. Not sure she qualifies as a sex offender though.

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
I love the idea that this woman did this in the one state in the US where it is a felony, where the whole issue has been very high profile and in the media because of the 13 year old's suicide and the new law. "Hmmm, how can I get back at that girl, oh yeah, the new felony, I'll give that a try."

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
This does not even come close to qualifying someone for the sex offender registry or jail time. These Megan Meier laws need to be recognized for what they are, an attempt to illegally block free speech. Making a threat, whether online or in real life, is already a crime and no new laws are needed.

Acting stupid and childish is not a crime, it's just dumb.

geoffs

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
[citation][nom]ckthecerealkiller[/nom]Seriously what is with all of the amateur grammar nazis lately?[/citation]I was correcting my own typo, I fail to see how that would make me a grammar nazi.

Incidentally, the error was a typographical error, not a grammar error. And for that correction, you can call me a lexical nazi. ;)

Any chance we're ever gonna get a preview or edit option on the forums here?

Status
Not open for further replies.