Woman Turned into 'Sex Addict' After Using Wii Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
sounds like she the one that owes Nintendo money...

oh but uh, if you fall off your bike and injure yourself, unless the bike was faulty, you don't get to sue the bike company because of inability to properly ride a bike.

N19h7M4r3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
I think she can sue you over the sex addict part lol... but everything said here can come true... and i still dont know of any actuall cures, since what you discribed there are more like things to numb the sensitivity then actually cure her... PS: this happens "all" the time did we really need to read this because it mentions a Wii? :S

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
'"This condition means that Flowers, a catering working from Manchester, is turned on by even the slightest vibrations.""

She became a man?

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
"The Daily Star", stopped reading here. For those of you not accustomed to British papers, The Daily Star is not a valid source for anything. No matter how shitty the story.

It's worse then Fox news for fucks sake, they probably just made it up on the spot.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]Igot1forya[/nom]I had this condition once... it lasted the span of my teenage years, oh and I'm a guy.[/citation]

Haha, thats what I try to explain to women alll the time!

lightsaber

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Today I used wii fit and fell, hit my right elbow... and now I can't stop jacking off. I will sue Nintendo!!!!!!!/sarcasm[/citation]

That comment made my day.....Thanks!!!

mavanhel

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
Just so you know, the article doesn't mention anything about lawsuits, so there's no reason to assume that she's going to sue anyone....if she exists...

Status
Not open for further replies.