World's Fastest Wireless Net Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Sounds like a press release from Telstra given the spelling mistakes of its competitors..

Opus should be Optus
Vodefone should be Vodafone

Now all Telstra need to do is lower the cost to something actually realistic in the current economic climate so that people start using it.

G

Designed by Motorola, supported by Motorola, built for Telstra.

deltatux

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
well, it beats my Internet connection by 10+ mbps? damn, I feel like my Internet connection is nothing by the time my ISP upgrades the system again...

G

Australia? . . . . With good internet. . . . i dont believe it.

Our internet sucks down here! Like . . . seriously.

Upgrade lines/andwidth before wirelss plez!

G

Yay, now we can hit the associated ridiculously small download cap in less than a couple of hours!

fudgeboy

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
why do i honestly picture this thing failing. Telstra has promised so much with the nextG network and so far they've failed beyond belief.
say for example, screwing up customers bills? ($5,000 when it was only supposed to be $60 is one example)

G

21 Mbps so at peak speed you can use you're whole monthy allowance in 6 and a half minutes. Good one Smellstra!!!

ginbong46

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2007
So what if you have fast speeds? ALL Australian ISP's have such small download/upload limits the speed wouldn't matter anyway.

And talk about overpriced.

I'm with the Telstra Bigpond Cable 60,000MB (57.7GB) plan at $129.95

What great value!! =)

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
[citation][nom]Anonymous[/nom]here in pakistan i am seeing first time speed 4 mb just now[/citation]
Get out of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.