Solved! Would a 32GB tablet be Ok for streaming TV and movies ?

Solution
Nah, 32GB storage is too less for a tablet and if you are looking to store movies, not many of them would be a part of it. Also, the apps need some space. Even if you take a Chromebook, go for at least 128GB storage and 4GB RAM for the best results. 32GB sounds too less for internal storage, unless you are tight on budget.
64GB and at least 3GB RAM would be the bare minimum which should work without problems nowadays

e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 wifi 64GB 3GB RAM
https://skinflint.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10-1-t510-64gb-sm-t510nzsf-a2020816.html

mejustsayin

Commendable
Oct 11, 2020
you would only have problems if you fill the storage with other stuff. and you will. also remember the os, apps and who knows what else that comes with the tablet will take a portion of that 32 gigs. IMO, it would be better to get at least 64.

you would only have problems if you fill the storage with other stuff. and you will. also remember the os, apps and who knows what else that comes with the tablet will take a portion of that 32 gigs. IMO, it would be better to get at least 64.
I just remembered that updating such a tablet can be very frustrating. I have a windows 10 tablet which wanted to update (major update) but couldn´t because of low storage (fresh os and no other software installed). Only with some cheating (fresh install with new version of windows) I was able to "update" it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mejustsayin
Nah, 32GB storage is too less for a tablet and if you are looking to store movies, not many of them would be a part of it. Also, the apps need some space. Even if you take a Chromebook, go for at least 128GB storage and 4GB RAM for the best results. 32GB sounds too less for internal storage, unless you are tight on budget.
64GB and at least 3GB RAM would be the bare minimum which should work without problems nowadays

e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 wifi 64GB 3GB RAM
https://skinflint.co.uk/samsung-galaxy-tab-a-10-1-t510-64gb-sm-t510nzsf-a2020816.html

Reactions: Andrew_its_me
Solution