Solved! Would I be able to change my CPU and Video Card on a Lenovo Ideapad 700?

FragaZ

Honorable
Oct 30, 2015
Is it possible to change these stuff on my laptop? If so, what would be the cost for example if I wanted to upgrade my current Gtx 950m to something better? Or for example changing my i7-6700HQ to something better?

Solution
Is it possible to change these stuff on my laptop? If so, what would be the cost for example if I wanted to upgrade my current Gtx 950m to something better? Or for example changing my i7-6700HQ to something better?

It is not possible to upgrade the cpu, gpu or on some models possibly the ram.
Those parts are soldered on to the motherboard of the laptop itself, but you could apply better thermal paste onto the cpu to increase its performance.

MBA380

Great
Nov 1, 2019

It is not possible to upgrade the cpu, gpu or on some models possibly the ram.
Those parts are soldered on to the motherboard of the laptop itself, but you could apply better thermal paste onto the cpu to increase its performance.

Solution