Wozniak Confirms Issues with White iPhone 4

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
As someone whose current white iPhone 3G is about to *die* I will buy the white iPhone 4 if it arrives BEFORE the death of my current phone, as I'll need a new phone ASAP. The market for white iPhone 4 will be people who need to upgrade before the iphone 5 is available.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Forget the iPhone 4 being white, black, green, pink or any other colour.
If you buy an iPhone 4 at all you must be a major douchbag
HTC are f**king slaying them in the hardware arena and iOS aint all that either

mrpijey

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
If you buy an iPhone 4 at all you must be a major douchbag

The only douchebag here is you, let people choose the phone of their liking and shut up. And not everyone buys their phone out of e-peen hardware specifications... sheesh, grow up...

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Kinda funny how other makers have been making white phones for 5~10 years and have no issues. Then here comes Apple, and they have had failures on every white phones they've shipped (3G, 3GS - cracking of case, browning of back).

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]zubikov[/nom]Waiting for iPhone 6. Got a guy in Foxxcon...heard a rumor it'll have 4G and whitespace WiFi, 128 GB SSD with a quad-core Apple A16 processor running 2 ghz. It's also bulletproof and can fold out to be a coffee table. Take that Microsoft surface![/citation]
Yeah but will it blend?

Status
Not open for further replies.