WSJ: Kodak Prepping for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Filing

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]if you really think that Kodak made good cameras you really don't know anything about quality....take a look at some Cannon and Sony products....then rethink your statement[/citation]

I miss my first digital camera Kodak DC280. At that time, it has one of the best picture quality in all point and shot DCs. The color of the pictures from DC280 were much better than my 2nd point and shot DC from Epson (PhotoPc 850). Sadly, Kodak did not keep up with other companies.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]pharge[/nom]I miss my first digital camera Kodak DC280. At that time, it has one of the best picture quality in all point and shot DCs. The color of the pictures from DC280 were much better than my 2nd point and shot DC from Epson (PhotoPc 850). Sadly, Kodak did not keep up with other companies.[/citation]
back then when they first came out we did not know how to judge quality since digital cameras were very new for all of us...so what was good quality back then it's crap now

G

I don't understand the Kodak Digital camera bashing myself... I recently compared picture quality canon to kodak and kodak won. I noticed pictures from kodak digital camera were crystal clear and crisp. The canon photos always seem grainy and out of focus... People always praise canon but sometime the majority are not always right.....

Status
Not open for further replies.