Xbox Live User Averts School Shooting

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]waxdart[/nom]Nice to see the "Ministerium für Staatssicherheit" still works.[/citation]

+1 for your sir!

This made me laugh hard, made my day.

the_ub

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2008
A Texan, and a Canadian named Port.From my knowledge of Texans, he was probably making fun of Canadian Port Alberni probably calling him a towel head terrorist or something (dont know what he really is) and than the texan either later or earlier started bragging about his awsome plan to shoot up his school. reported!

ponchato

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]thedreadfather[/nom](And for the record, if you can get the ISP to cooperate, it is possible to find your physical address via your IP.)[/citation]
And for the record, no, they can't. Wait, you're right. They can track you down to within... 4 blocks or so. That's only 4 or 5 thousand people to go through, no big deal.

I'm going to kill you. Hahaha, yeah, report me to my ISP (which you don't know), get them to track me down (which they can't), and arrest me (which they won't).

Status
Not open for further replies.