Xbox One E3 2014: All the New Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

G SunTzu

Estimable
Jun 9, 2014
Dont waste your money on xbox or ps4. Buy PC. Better games and hardware. This is why they never try to compare their product to PC in any commercial ad.

Jan 5, 2013
Dont waste your money on xbox or ps4. Buy PC. Better games and hardware. This is why they never try to compare their product to PC in any commercial ad.
There's nothing wrong with owning a console man. I have a PC for all my single player games that I love and I use my Xbox for more co-op games and exclusives that I can't play on my PC

XxXGunXxXGraveXxX

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
I agree wholeheartedly that gaming pc's destroy consoles(thats why i built a gaming pc last summed instead of buying a console) but i use to be a console gamer and i really want to play halo 5 when it comes out....damn exclusives

dstarr3

Estimable
Mar 18, 2014
There's some good games that never make it to PC. And for those, you buy consoles. It'd be nice if every game ever made came to PC, but the world isn't perfect. So buy a console for the good exclusives. Or don't. Your prerogative. And either way, stop preaching to strangers on the internet about how your way is better, because people don't care, and they never will.

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
I don't own a xbone and i don't plan to, but its nice to see them have a beta for a multiplayer shooter, Halo 5, so far before the planned launch. Good for them. Wish it would release for PC, Halo has such a nice reputation but has never released at launch for PC so i've never tried it. If you dislike exclusive titles, you can't cave and buy them, because you're only adding to the problem.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Don't waste your money on a PC. The games you actually want will never come out for PC and will be stuck on either or both consoles with inferior graphics.

wood25874

Estimable
Jun 10, 2014
when i work in office my skin very beautiful but after my marriage my skin gone older and i have stretch and line on my face and body then i use revitol stretch mark cream after its use i can't believe i look my skin younger and stretch free i advice to use this product if you love your skin and body for more details visit link...........
http://revitolstretchmarkfacts.com/

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

Consoles are cheaper and easier to get multiple people playing at the same time.

They're more portable and get games first. Interactive games are superior on consoles.

There's different uses cases for different people. If you want to player games like Starcraft or have the absolute best graphics go PC.

If you want to sit down with friends and play a sports game or fighting game the console is better. If you want to play interactive games Kinect and similar like products on the console are superior.

No one machine type is better than the other for everything.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

Consoles are cheaper and easier to get multiple people playing at the same time.

They're more portable and get games first. Interactive games are superior on consoles.

There's different uses cases for different people. If you want to player games like Starcraft or have the absolute best graphics go PC.

If you want to sit down with friends and play a sports game or fighting game the console is better. If you want to play interactive games Kinect and similar like products on the console are superior.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.