Xbox One, PS4 Scams Pop Up on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ircluzar

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
nobody gives free xboxes or playstations or ipads for free. this has always been and always will be a scam. Just like those enlarge your penis e-mails we had in the 2000s

iamadev

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012
A lot of if not all of those likes will be bought not genuine.

These types of sites are par for the course and are hardly newsworthy. hey are reprehensible and shouldn't exist but they do and are very common.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
The best scam of all was the one perpetrated by Sony, as a multitude of users get a new light to signal their overworked and poorly built console is DoA. Can't wait to see the faces of the ones who bought theirs for Christmas and plan to stash it until then. Don't worry, you can have your Christmas in 4-6 weeks, after the RMA box arrives.

scannall

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012
Nobody will ever give you free anything on Facebook, nor should they. No free console, no free iPad, or airline ticket or anything else. Nor will a "like send a buck to a sick kid.

This is pretty simple stuff, but hey if it's online it much be true. Right?

reagan_piper

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
my neighbor's mother makes $61/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her pay was $17501 just working on the computer for a few hours. take a look at the site here...
Duℬ40.ℭℴℳ

HomeOnDeranged

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013
My wife is actually, honestly, legitimately giving away a ps4 on her blog (her and a couple other bloggers together). Yes, legitimate giveaways do exist but I wouldn't trust somebody else making this claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.