News Xbox Series X restock up: Track on Twitter, Walmart, GameStop and more

Jul 1, 2021
Thanks for the links. I was actually clicking through them without much hope but was able to snag a system at Target. I'm still in shock as I head out the door to pick it up after receiving the confirmation that it's waiting for me at the store!

Aug 16, 2021
I was able to walk into Walmart two weeks ago and get my Series S. My local Walmart has had three shipments of them as far as I know. That's 4 Series S at a time so 12 total. Still haven't seen them in any other Walmart or anywhere else. Still can't get a Series X or PS5 yet either. I am fine with my Xbox One X (for physical disc) and Series S combo but really like to have the Series X.

Aug 18, 2021
I was able to walk into Walmart two weeks ago and get my Series S. My local Walmart has had three shipments of them as far as I know. That's 4 Series S at a time so 12 total. Still haven't seen them in any other Walmart or anywhere else. Still can't get a Series X or PS5 yet either. I am fine with my Xbox One X (for physical disc) and Series S combo but really like to have the Series X.
If you're interested in the All Access deal, Game Stop still has some available. You have to apply for credit though. but it's a line of credit through Citizens and it works out to about $37/mo for 24 months, and you get the Xbox Series X with 2 years of Ultimate Game Pass. Total works out to about $840 after 2 years. Worth a look.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
Thank you so much for the detailed information on Xbox restock. I am very happy to inform, I was able to purchase a standalone console during today’s Walmart restock for Walmart+ members thanks to your update yesterday. I will be sure to spread the word about Toms Guide. You guys rock!

Jan 12, 2022
I got my Xbox series X from Minnesota as target has 3 display
price @ $499. My cousin actually live @ Minnesota and call me letting me know. I send him the money. Fed Ex me @ 3 day to ct. Easy process. They still have 2 display as he told me the other day.

Mar 23, 2022
They (series X standalone) have been available since, at least, 6pm CST on the 22nd at the Walmart site, via your link. They are still available as of 7:30am. I got one, all because I checked randomly