Y720 or G9-593

SurFac3

Estimable
May 26, 2014
I am asking if it is worth to pay 1600 euro for
http://m.cel.ro/laptop-laptopuri/laptop-gaming-acer-predator-g9_593_73j7-intel-core-skylake-i7_6700hq-256gb-8gb-nvidia-geforce-gtx1070-8gb-fullhd-ips-pMioyNjIo-l/
Or if i should pay 1300 for
http://m.cel.ro/laptop-laptopuri/laptop-gaming-lenovo-legion-y720_15ikb-intel-core-kaby-lake-i7_7700hq-1tb-16gb-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-6gb-fullhd-pNSM3NDMq-l/

I am asking performance whise , durability, cooling .
The point is to buy a laptop that should survive next 5-7 years and still play games at high to ultra

Solution
This:
The point is to buy a laptop that should survive next 5-7 years and still play games at high to ultra
Comment:
How long will the laptop can keep up with the new coming games on high or ultra especially the GTX1070? Nobody can know.
If it can still live to 5-7 years without going broken? We also can not see in the future. This also depends on your luck.
You are however on the right direction by choosing I7 and GTX1060 or 1070.

However,
according to my previous laptop experiences, I would avoid Acer. I do not know about Lenovo except for the Thinkpad series. Thinkpad series are awesome but I do no know there is any for gaming.
I am neutral to Alienware. had several, some makes problem some don't.
I would only recommend MSI and...

guanyu210379

Distinguished
This:
Comment:
How long will the laptop can keep up with the new coming games on high or ultra especially the GTX1070? Nobody can know.
If it can still live to 5-7 years without going broken? We also can not see in the future. This also depends on your luck.
You are however on the right direction by choosing I7 and GTX1060 or 1070.

However,
according to my previous laptop experiences, I would avoid Acer. I do not know about Lenovo except for the Thinkpad series. Thinkpad series are awesome but I do no know there is any for gaming.
I am neutral to Alienware. had several, some makes problem some don't.
I would only recommend MSI and ASUS for gaming laptops for the term durability to others.

Now about those 2:
Acer? I hate Acer's robustness but GTX1070 is far more powerful than GTX1060 (Lenovo).
From pure performance, Acer wins by far.
It is just, I am feeling like I am pushing someone down into a cliff, if I am to recommend Acer to others as I had really bad experiences with this brand (PCs and Laptops) since over 20 years. (several times already since Pentium 75 era)

Can't you find something like the Acer one but from ASUS, Alienware, MSI or anything?
You will soon see that the Acer one is quite a lot cheaper than the others with the same performance specs.

Solution