Yahoo! Chief: God Bless Tiger Woods

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]textex[/nom]Tiger should join Amway, they also screw anything that moves. Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway wants to pay out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam. As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.[/citation]
Son, that's what I call a tangent... wow... a rather ranty one at that ;p

gamerjames

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
Nevermind, I had no idea that was a word. Should have googled it first.

Thumbs down that message!

I'm still learning! ( Sophomore in high-school )

zzz_b

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
Few funny thoughts:
1. What's wrong getting a "hole in one" (maybe in 12 or 13)?
2. He likes to use his "club".

DXRick

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
All I can think is that Tiger got married for the wrong reasons and/or to the wrong woman. He likes powerful American women, but married a Norwegian maid.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]zzz_b[/nom]Few funny thoughts:1. What's wrong getting a "hole in one" (maybe in 12 or 13)?2. He likes to use his "club".[/citation]

All this while playing the back 9... lol

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
This is both hilarious and sad (in the pathetic sort of way).

But, yeah. I am tired of hearing about Tiger. I didn't care about him before, during, or after all this news.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Do you really want to deprive those hard working journalists of jobs by ignoring their gripping stories about Tiger and his wife and his girlfriend and his other girlfriend and his mother and his other other girlfriend and his kids and his other other other girlfriend...

Come on, won't someone think of the journalists?

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]textex[/nom]Tiger should join Amway, they also screw anything that moves. [/citation]

BAAAHAHAHA! Best "tiger joke" yet! I hate Amway too!

soul555top

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
We are going to rename Tiger Woods from this day forth.

We shall now call him Cheetah. (har har)

Or is he a Lion? (har har again)

What is the difference between a Cadillac Escalade and a golf ball?

-Tiger Woods can drive one 300 feet.

widcard

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2007
I have better things to do with my time then sit around wondering about whats going on with Tiger Woods. In fact it concerns me that so many people think this kind of stuff is some how actually important. But then again the new jokes are pretty funny HA HA. .....................whatever.

JonathanDeane

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2006
[citation][nom]Hilarion[/nom]Who is Tiger Woods and why the h*ll should I care?[/citation]

He is a guy who plays golf really good...

The why you would care part... ummmm damn I got nothing... lol

Continue doing what ever it was you where doing before it was both more interesting and probably more relevant.

Golf is pretty boring in my opinion...

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
[citation][nom]Nexus52085[/nom]God bless Tiger Woods for your greedy benefit and his loss? You can go straight to hell Ms. Bartz. Straight to f'ing hell.[/citation]

What loss? The only thing he's lost is his dignity. If he didn't care enough about his wife to be faithful and not sleep with every girl that fawned over his "status", then that's his own fault.

While this is really none of our business, Tiger is not the injured party here. I don't feel sorry for "poor Tiger". Tiger and celebrities/athletes in general should just stay away from marriage, considering people worship the ground they walk on and throw themselves at them. But, hey, if they want to get married in this day and age of "celebrity hype" and then cheat on their spouses, they shouldn't be so surprised when they're outed. /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.