You Can Now 'Google' With Your Voice and Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
I hope Google images doesn't search people's face like Facebook's face recognition. Because, that's really freaky. And it's a serious privacy concern. :|

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]milktea[/nom]I hope Google images doesn't search people's face like Facebook's face recognition. Because, that's really freaky. And it's a serious privacy concern. :|[/citation]

Taking stalking to a whole new level...

milktea

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]You need to get off the internet if you're concerned about privacy. ...[/citation]
Privacy is a real concern because this World lives both honset and dishonest people. Face recognition is a tool for the CIA or FBI, but it should NOT belong to businesses like Facebook. It is a very powerful tool that should be regulated on it's usage. Could you imagine all the malintent things that people could do with this much of powerful information at anyone's disposal?

My recommendation for people with Facebook is to disable all photo tagging features. Other's have also suggested tagging a tree or an animal. :)

G

Are you ready for the new reality? Are you ready to search for boobs with boobs?

arael

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]milktea[/nom]I hope Google images doesn't search people's face like Facebook's face recognition. Because, that's really freaky. And it's a serious privacy concern. :|[/citation]
If you're worried about your privacy then you wouldn't have uploaded photos of yourself to a public website, or left the view permissions to public.

HappyBB

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2008
It's about time for image search. I have been waiting long trying to find additional information about those beautiful and half-naked women in the pictures that I downloaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.