Your opinion on the Macbook?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate_Destructo

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
You don't care that your argument is overly simplistic and flat out wrong, by calling Macs "stupid piece of junk"? Sounds like your mad that people buy Macs. The PC world has a lot to thank Apple for. Without Apple, Windows operating systems would be shittier than they already are. (I know calling Windows shitty is overly simplistic, but you know Windows has some flaws when real computer geeks are using Linux.)

Tunafish

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010

Ben is my best friend, and he finds it amusing to make fun of you guys. Yeah, he's an idiot, I know. And he actually DOES think that his Acer that he got for free with his phone contract is the same. What a sad boy. I mean, I guess it's thesame for him. He only goes on the internet and games.

Yeah, the Macbook Air is good. But what I'm trying to say here is that there really is no laptop with a good non-ULV processor that has a long battery life while being thin and light. No laptop besides the Macbook Pro or Macbook. With multitouch and backlit keyboard as an addition.

BenE675

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Just before atanu posts his very long and pointless comment, the comments that i have made are my true opinions, maybe i over emphasised them just to piss him off ( and it worked ) but i only did hit to piss him off.

pleasenoname

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
Is it true that Apple doesn't allow you to install their operating system on
non-apple PC's? If that is the case, it is no wonder there are less games and such for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.