Yowza: Verizon's Droid 4 is $250 with a Two-year Contract

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zloginet

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2008
Motorola makes many different phones ya know and your question would seem worthy if you actually said "they are making a new razr already"

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
One lesson I learned about buying a new smartphone is to wait a few months before purchasing a model that came out recently.

jgutz2006

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
$250 for the exact same phone it replaces? same 4" qHD screen as the Droid 3, Same Camera, same storage and the ONLY difference is the 200mhz bump from 1ghz to 1.2ghz.

So who would spend $250 for this device? Well if it was this last July (2011) i would've because thats when the HTC Evo came out with specs equal to or greater than this device a good 6 months later.

G

No! Its just to expensive and being locked in for two years. Locked in data plans. I went out and bought newer smart phone without data plan charges. Because most of my day, either at work or at home I have wi-fi connection. If your not in a contract you can have the power to have them lock out data connection so you don't have to pay those high fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.