Yuneec Breeze 4K Drone Review: Flying Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbcarl

Commendable
Nov 27, 2016
I really don't think it is fair to compare the breeze to the Mavic or other big full featured drones. Yuneec has other machines for that arena. Taking a quick vacation next week, I will be flying, I do not want the hassle of packing a drone w controller etc I have a Solo as my "big" drone, love it, but I have no interest in flying with it as my "carry on" in lieu of clean clothes. I have a hubsan 501s too, ok to travel with, kinda, but the lack of any camera control does not make it great for vacation videos. Mavic, I can't wait to get one when the solo gets a little longer in the tooth or I smash it :) but I have not seen it for less then a $1000. It looks like the Breeze is a great little drone, as long as one does not have unreasonable expectations. My very first foray into the drone community was the disastrous Onagofly... to have a small drone, that can fly like it should, take a picture and travel easily, and even more importantly, something that can get flying quickly... I have been the brunt of a lot of verbal abuse when I'm telling people I have to wait for gps signals, controllers etc. Sorry, too long of a rant, gonna order one now, Vac, this sat., can report how it goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.