Zynga Spent $1.2M Protecting CEO from Stripper Stalker

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]adrian41681364[/nom]my best friend's sister makes $89 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 9 months but last month her pay check was $21358 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Here's the site to read more => LazyCash5.com[/citation]
...and yet she charged me only 20 bucks for the hour...
Go lick a live wire, spammer.

phate

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2009
[citation][nom]velocityg4[/nom]He could get that stalker permanently removed for a lot less than $1.2 million.[/citation]

Apparently that's taboo, but that's what I was thinking. I'd imagine threats like this have "disappeared" for less than 1.2 million before.

And that may sound callous. On the other hand, if a stalker actually threatened my family or me at my residence, there'd be no need to pay for security. The problem would be solved by my Smith and Wesson security system.

tokencode

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
If I was a shareholder I would be more than POed right now... why is it the company's responsibility to protect the CEO? Unless this was done as a private company with 100% shareholder approval, someone got screwed. Hell the security company could have hired the girl to create the demand for their services.

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
Google's co-founders killed fer father

Come on Toms posters need an edit button, story writers need an edit button .. when can we get one please .. pretty please ... pretty please with a cherry on top.

I'll chip in to keep nutty strippers away from you.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]tokencode[/nom]If I was a shareholder I would be more than POed right now... why is it the company's responsibility to protect the CEO? Unless this was done as a private company with 100% shareholder approval, someone got screwed. Hell the security company could have hired the girl to create the demand for their services.[/citation]

CEOs with skeletons in their closets make a bad public relation. There's a reason why many voters are hesitant about electing politicians that are tarred with scandals (cheating on wife, etc) that are technically legal. See Bill Clinton as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.