To learn how to do this, just read and follow these few simple steps to learn how to block callers directly on the AT&T website.
1. Logging on and signing in- Go to www.att.com. At the top of the page, you will see a tab that says myAT&T. Click this tab and log in with your user ID and password.
2. Enhanced services- After you log in, you will see Wireless near the top of the page. Move your mouse pointer over this and you will see a list of options revealed. Move down to Enhanced Services, move to and click on Smart Limits. This is a service you will have to subscribe to in order to use it.
3. Managing devices- This is applicable if you have multiple devices. The list is on the left side of the page.
4. Dashboard- Within the Dashboard are options, one of them being Block a Number. Click on this option.
5. Number entry- You will have a text box in which to enter the number you wish to block. Once entered, click on Block. You can unblock by clicking the X next to the number on the list.