1. Installation- Download and install the VSCO Cam app.
2. Photo Selection- Locate and select the photo you wish to edit.
3. Tapping and Views- Tap the photo you wish to edit while in thumbnail view or bring the photo to full view.
4. Editing- Tap the Edit icon to open up the editing options.
5. Presets- There are preset options you can choose from to alter your selected photo. Cycle through your preset options and tap to select an option.
6. Saving- When you have decided on a preset to use for your selected photo, slide upward and tap the check mark icon to save it.
7. Toolkit- There is an icon for a Toolkit to perform further editing. Simply repeat the above steps to edit more photos or use the toolkit, save them, repeat as necessary.