How to Know Which Titles will no Longer be Available on Netflix

url]

While Netflix is a great streaming platform with a large range of content, there is a lot of content, primary non-original content, that is constantly being pulled down from the platform for various reasons. And if you have got a Netflix subscription it’s better to watch these movies and shows before they are taken down since you have paid for them anyway. But how does one come to know which are the shows that will be disappearing from the streaming platform?

As always, we are here to provide you with the answer that you need, so just follow the steps below to know which titles will no longer be available on Netflix?

Step 1
Go to 'Netflix.com'
Head over to 'Netflix.com' from your browser and click on ‘sign in’ at the top right corner.
url]

Step 2
Sign in to Netlix
url]

Step 3
Hover cursor over a 'Movie/Show'
Hover your mouse cursor over the thumbnail of a show and you will see a list of options appear on the right side of the thumbnail.
url]

Step 4
Add to My list
Click on the 'Plus (+)' symbol and select ‘Add to my list’. Do this for all the shows and movies you plan to watch in the near future.
url]

Step 5
Go to 'My list'
Now click on the ‘My list’ tab on the top of the Netflix window.
url]

Step 6
If any of the shows or movies you added to the ‘My list’ section is scheduled to be taken off the platform within the next 30 days, it will be shown beside the title and the thumbnail.
url]

So now that you know which one of your favorite shows or movies will no longer be available soon, you can make sure you watch them before the others and make the most of your Netflix account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS