How to Remove a Movie or Show from your Viewing History on Netflix

url]

Netflix, arguably the biggest online entertainment streaming platform, is making a mark both in the digital entertainment market, and people’s hearts. With exclusive movies and TV shows constantly being added to the list, Netflix now offers to stream thousands of movies and TV shows on the go. It is rather the perfect place to fulfill your binge watch list.

Netflix provides its users with exclusive original content and a range of attractive features through which the users can customize their preferences on Netflix. These include playback preferences, watch lists and recommendations. In these features, the users can also edit their watch history and remove a movie or TV show as they wish to. Here’s how to remove a movie or show from your viewing history on Netflix:

Step 1
Go to 'Profile'
On the home screen, go to the ‘Profile’ section on the top-right corner of the screen.
url]

Step 2
Select the 'Account'
In the drop-down list that will appear, select the ‘Account’ option from the given options.
url]

Step 3
Go to 'My Profile'
On the Account page that will now appear, go to the ‘My Profile’ section at the bottom of the page. Under the My Profile section, select the ‘Viewing Activity’ option.
url]

Step 4
Remove 'History'
On the 'My Activity' page, a log of your viewing history will be displayed. In each tab, there is a ‘Remove’ button provided on the right end of the tab. Select this button to remove the movie or TV show from history.
url]

By this, you can successfully remove movies and TV shows from your watch history on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.