FitBit is a fitness device that uses a tracker inserted into a wristband. After setting up an account and answering some questions, the device is set to measure and record several pieces of data in order to help users set and achieve fitness goals. The data helps users to track their progress, which can be viewed and synced to a computer or even an iOS device via an app. If you would like to learn how to sync your FitBit with your iOS device, just read and follow these simple instructions.
1. FitBit app- Download and open the Fitbit app on your iOS device.
2. Joining- Tap the Join FitBit button.
3. Selection and setup- Choose the device you are syncing and then tap Set Up.
4. Details and account- Enter the requested details and set up your account, then follow on-screen directions to finish.
(If you already have an account, skip this step).
5. Log in- Ensure you are logged in to the FitBit app.
6. Syncing- You will see an option pop up that says sync on the go. Tap Yes to confirm syncing. After the device is linked or synced, you will see a message confirming the link was successfully performed. Tap the Done button and you will be able to view your stats.
7. Bluetooth- Sync may not work if your Bluetooth is not enabled. If your device does not sync, enable Bluetooth and go through the syncing process again.