1. Note- For the purposes of this tutorial, AdBlock Plus for Chrome will be used. Your browser settings may be different, so pay attention to the instructions for using AdBlock Plus for your browser.
2. Icon- To the right of your address bar, you will see a stop sign-shaped icon with the letters ABP inside it. Click this icon.
3. Options- You will see Options at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Click Options.
4. Options Menu- You will now see the options menu. The third tab in the options menu is titled Whitelisted Domains. Click Whitelisted Domains.
5. Adding to Whitelisted Domains- You will see a small text box and a larger text box below it. Type the website you wish to have whitelisted into the small text box and then click Add Domain. The chosen site will now be unaffected by the ad blocker.