This quest is about hunting a monster that is called Pukei-Pukei. It is a poisonous monster and may create some trouble for you. So if you want to complete this quest successfully then follow the guide below:
This is almost entirely a hunting assignment. The main objective of the assignment is to hunt the Pukei-Pukei which is a dangerous monster. If you complete the assignment successfully, you will get the reward of 2520z. There is a condition associated with this assignment and that is the Hunter Rank 2. Without it, you will not be able to start the quest. Also, the time limit of the assignment is 50 minutes and if you run out of the time or faint three times, you will fail the quest. The best thing about this quest is that once you are done talking to the Handler and the commander, you can play it online if you want. And getting help from a friend is not a bad idea as this monster is stronger than the ones you have faced before. So with these things in mind, let’s start the quest:
- First of all, you need to be prepared, make sure to sharpen your weapons, get a meal and grab some first aid kits as this monster may create some trouble for you. Also, make sure to get some antidote as this is a poisonous monster and you will need the antidote.
- Now start your assignment from the Northeast camp this is because this camp is the closest to the lair of Pukei-Pukei.
- After the quest is started, go towards the zone 6 as it is mostly found there. Upon reaching there, start tracking the monster by finding clues and getting your scoutfly level up.
- Once you have enough clues, your scoutflies will take you to the Pukei-Pukei monster. Once find the monster, you will now just have to kill him to complete the quest.
- Pukei-Pukei is a big wyvern monster that spews venom in many ways. Its front end attacks include venom spit either as single gob or as a three-spit combo and it also spew a venomous mist. At the back end, its tail dispenses poison as well so watch out for these things while you are fighting the Pukei-Pukei.
- The place where the Pukei-Pukei takes good damage is its tail; if you do enough damage to its tail, you may end up severing it. Also, make sure to keep your scoutfly level up as the monster returns to its lair upon taking a lot of damage. So if he does that, you can track him down.
- The head, wing and tail are breakable and the head is the most susceptible to damage so make sure to target it as well. Also keep in mind that it is weak to thunder and somewhat to fire and ice.
Now once you have defeated the monster. Carve it and the quest will end giving you 2520z as a reward. Also, you will get the Hunter Rank 3 which will help you in further quests.