I'm am not going to right now, but I've been thinking, if I gained enough money for it by August, should I buy it then, or wait until after CES 2018?
Yes, my PC is VR ready. I did the SteamVR test. http://bit.ly/2myf1gc
I am having a hard time deciding and I would appreciate the help.