10 "Hidden" iOS 5 Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Like the "picture 8 " example (stfu).
Every "feature" is trying to play catch-up with other OS. Nothing new to see here, move along people.

buhow

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2011
"db" would be a very useful keyboard shortcut for the word that comes to mind when I read these mostly dbag comments on Tomsguide. It's as if there's a support group for kids given wedgies by people with iPhones that only has access to this one website in some mental ward somewhere.

The irrational and hyperbolic hate towards Apple products would be funny if it weren't so pathetic. It's like watching a dog trying to hump a statue. Don't get me wrong, either - it's been equally ridiculous hearing Apple "fans" get all apoplectic at the way Microsoft "stole" all their ideas over the years.

Get over it, "db"s. Think about the mere fact that, with the sudden and recent rush of innovation by all companies involved, you can hold in the palm of your hand something which would have been science fiction as recent as 10 years ago.

firebee1991

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
The "Unified Notifications Feature" was plainly ripped off from Android. Nice to see it's now a two-way street, and Android is really coming into its own instead of trying to copy iOS. The one new feature here that looks awesome and I wish I could get on my Android is the gestures. I use them in Firefox and they are so handy and save lots of time.

shqtth

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2008
Its funny how the new iOS robs the other OS's of their features, yet apple is suing eveyone for ripping their shit off. It wont be long until Apple claims those features are their own, and they will be suing other over them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.