$100 Smartphone with 2gb of ram?

Evan_22

Commendable
May 8, 2016
Hey,
i want a smartphone with 2gb of ram as that is almost essential for some gaming.
Storage is not a problem as long as it has a micro sd port.
I've seen a few but i would like to see if you guys can find any.
My budget can bend a little upward or of course downward :)

Solution
I am going to assume you are in the US, since phones are different all over the world. Searching for ones all over would be a tad more than I would do. Although I have to say that many from other parts of the world are way cooler than the ones here.

Three I would consider, if I was looking for the type you are looking for, would be the "Acer Liquid Z410", the "ZTE Zmax 2" or the "Lenovo Golden Warrior S8".

NOTE: The Acer runs on "KitKat", the ZTE is running "Lollipop" and the Lenovo runs "Jelly Bean".

So if you are seeing to run the one with the OS closest to where we are now, I would go with the ZTE. If that doesn't matter to you, then any would work.

None, that I could find, run on "Marshmallow" for under $100.
I am going to assume you are in the US, since phones are different all over the world. Searching for ones all over would be a tad more than I would do. Although I have to say that many from other parts of the world are way cooler than the ones here.

Three I would consider, if I was looking for the type you are looking for, would be the "Acer Liquid Z410", the "ZTE Zmax 2" or the "Lenovo Golden Warrior S8".

NOTE: The Acer runs on "KitKat", the ZTE is running "Lollipop" and the Lenovo runs "Jelly Bean".

So if you are seeing to run the one with the OS closest to where we are now, I would go with the ZTE. If that doesn't matter to you, then any would work.

None, that I could find, run on "Marshmallow" for under $100.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS