13 Awesome Games That Have Gone Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
To stop this utter bs people, just copy the data from the pics and JDownloaderV2 will catch them all...No need to read it I just check the names.
IE this article shows:
wolfenstein 3d
KQ3 (kings quest?)
Ultima 4
Ultima Savage Empires
Titans of steel
Ultima Martian Dreams
Marathon
Sarien
The Ur Quan Masters
TF2
C&C Tiberian Sun
Quest For Glory 2
OpenRA (open source red alert I guess).
If Toms refuses to kill these dumb slideshows and "Read more" articles, just go around their BS. Get JDownloader and quit giving these A$$hats hits :) Sorry Tomshardware, you're site is annoying the crap out of me. I don't mind clicking a 10page article, but this picture and read more crap has to go. Scratch that, I guess now it's "SEE MORE". Same freaking thing.
People need to start listing things so nobody has to read this crap. I hope I've saved a ton of people from this clickfest :)

Pailin

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Some of us like this setup fine enough.
Easy to navigate and flick through without having to bother with all the scrolling up and down. Makes a Nice change!
Keep the layout please :)

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
Wow, I can't believe it's been that long since I started playing TF2 on the awesome box. I lost interest after it got harder and harder of finding good servers with the maps I liked and after getting frustrated at how bad the "team" player skill was getting, freebie was both good and bad for the game but it still seems to be doing well, maybe I'll pick it up soon.

itchyisvegeta

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2010
Star Wars The Old Republic. Diss it all you want, but you can get a great single player experience by playing through the game, and not paying a dime.

skit75

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
BF 1942 had one of the better vehicle implementations into small arms combat that I can remember. Still fire this one up every couple of months to get some air time in.

LatanyaRPowell

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
Adam. I see what you mean... Scott`s stori is something, last week I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo after having made $6079 this past month and a little over ten grand this past month. this is certainly the most comfortable job Ive had. I actually started 9-months ago and immediately started making a nice more than $71 per-hour. check out here w­ww.wℴ­rk25.ℂ­ℴm

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
World of Warcraft Free? WOW doesnt belong in this article. It should say World of Warcraft Trial. They are limited versions of the game. As a part of the Trial you can not Whisper, unless someone whispers you first or puts you on their friends list. Also if they are refering to receiveing Vanilla WOW as a bundle when you buy the other expansions, Still not free you have to buy other items to receive the game. Then there is the Sub Fee. Not bashing WoW at all Played it for 7 years loved the game, Its just not free and the article from that aspect can be misleading!

midnightgun

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2007
Have to agree with Narrator, not only is WoW not free, it is probably one of the most expensive games you could buy right now if you include the game and all the expansions needed to actually play the thing properly... and that's not even including the monthly subscription fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.