Solved! 2 in 1 or regular laptop?

Nov 27, 2018
I am planning to buy a laptop
There is a regular laptop on my country that is near perfect on my budget (around $600 at this time)
Acer swift 3: i5 8th, 8gb ram, an m2 slot, mx150, and decent form factor including full metal body, fingerprint, and slim bezel

But while reading reviews on that, i got another laptop seduced me (a 2-in-1 laptop)
HP pavillion x360: i3 7th, 4gb ram (expandable), 940mx, and touchscreen display
While hp got no decent form factor like acer above, it's got the same slim body and lightweight (also 20 bucks cheaper)

There are very few videos and web post that discuss about 2 in 1and regular laptop, so i want to ask if anyone got experiences especially on 2 in 1
Is it worth downgrading specs?

Solution
A 2 in 1 is nice if you ever think it would be useful to be able to fold the laptop over and use it as a tablet, or if you ever want to show things on it and want to be able to use your fingers to move things on the screen.

Other than that, a regular laptop will be better value (more laptop for the money).

BadAsAl

Distinguished
A 2 in 1 is nice if you ever think it would be useful to be able to fold the laptop over and use it as a tablet, or if you ever want to show things on it and want to be able to use your fingers to move things on the screen.

Other than that, a regular laptop will be better value (more laptop for the money).

Solution