20 of The Hottest Video Game Babes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
Kerrigan from SC2 Heart of the Swarm before she goes all zergy....also, the chick playing Tanya in the Red Alert 2 cut scenes is pretty hot

Mitrovah

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
I am i the only one who thinks it a bit pathetic and disconcerting that we have started ogling unreal fantasy cartoon drawings, that is essentially what video game characters are, very good drawings mind you, but nevertheless drawings. one may raise the point that we admire artwork paintings, but to me this seems way different. I think its the over sexualized element that seems to be the difference

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
I'm a big fan of the new Lara Croft. I hated the old one... she just felt so fake, and shallow, and just... eww. The new one's intelligent, adventurous, kind, brave, and... yes, also quite good looking as well. Awesome character re-do in my opinion.
Overall, though, this list is pretty lame, and I wouldn't have most of these on my own list of 20. You have Citra on this list, and not Alyx Vance? Kat from DMC made your 20? Your favorite Bioware girl was Liara?! Juliet Starling is on the list?
Well.... I guess everyone likes what they like. But, yeah..... We clearly have pretty different taste, to the point where only a few obvious ones crossed paths. I mean, every list like this needs Samus Aran right? But meanwhile, Xian Mei wouldn't make most people's top 50. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.