32 Bit Installer is being blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayersen

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
Okay so first off I am an advanced user and I have a win7 64bit os.

I am trying and trying to install this game that used to work fine before but recently I uninstalled it to fix some issues I have been having and when I went to reinstall it, well it doesn't want to, I even removed all registry of the game and everything.

-The game setup.exe requires win98 comp to work and I use administration rights along with it.

So when I go to install it it sits there and does nothing than after a full 30<min the language setup comes up and so I select English, next the part where it gets everything together to start up the actually full screen setup thingy apears after another 30min-1.5hrs (REAL TIME) and it hangs.

What do I do. I seem to be the only one having this issue.

EDIT:
-The game setup.exe requires win98 comp to work and I use administration rights along with it.

By this I mean the installer and the problem with the game it's self could only be resolved by a fresh install.

slayersen

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
How would that help? The game isn't installed and I have the installer setup.exe set for win98, tried all but as people say on the internet for this title you need win98 for successful results.

slayersen

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
FINALLY AFTER 3 MOUNTS OF OFF AND ON TROUBLESHOOTING I SUCCEEDED IN INSTALLING THIS GAME!

The installsheild would hang and all I had to do was install it while on a boot with no services and processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.