Aug 23, 2018
Have sound and picture words come in clear but red and green pixels bright in spots is this a board or the screen

Solution
Yes I have what I can find on the internet its called solarzation is this true and I think there saying its the main board its about $75 dollars.don't know if it's worth fixing.the other thing I read was a film on the tv screen that has to be replaced so this makes it that much more confussing.any help would be appreciated. Most problems are either no picture or sound I have both of those.there are some with vertical or horizontal lines or no power mine has none of those problems.and I can find very little about solarzation.
Aug 23, 2018
Yes I have what I can find on the internet its called solarzation is this true and I think there saying its the main board its about $75 dollars.don't know if it's worth fixing.the other thing I read was a film on the tv screen that has to be replaced so this makes it that much more confussing.any help would be appreciated. Most problems are either no picture or sound I have both of those.there are some with vertical or horizontal lines or no power mine has none of those problems.and I can find very little about solarzation.

Solution