3DS Sales Jump 260 Percent Following Price Drop

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

de_com

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Are "Wish I Was Wealthy" and "Nikkidpartypooper" the same person or just rimming each other ? Both have been all over the forums agreeing with each other and liking each other up.
Anyone else getting tired of this BS.............................

de_com

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Are "Wish I Was Wealthy" and "Nikkidpartypooper" the same person or just rimming each other ? Both have been all over the forums agreeing with each other and liking each other up.
Anyone else getting tired of this BS.............................

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]nikkidpartypooper[/nom]Well what do you expect SteelCity1981. In these times of economic downfall,less people with work,less people with money means that a cheaper price will bring them in. Like what HP done to lower prices also,but will this mean that they will make more profit or is it that they will make the same profit as if they would of kept their prices up.[/citation]

I don't think the economy played as big as a role then the price itself being too high in the first place. Look at the debut of the ps3 in 2006 when the economy was in much better shape then it was now. a lot of people still wrern't buying it and stickign with their ps2's until the price dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.