4th or 6th Gen Processor Laptop for Gaming

FuzzyBear7

Estimable
Oct 20, 2015
Hey guys,

I recently wanted to get a new gaming laptop. I came across the 6th and 4th gen i7 processors, and I was wondering which I should get. Also, does anyone have any good gaming laptop recommendations for under $1500? I was looking at different laptops of different brands and did not know which one was a good, possible choice.

I am looking for a gaming laptop, and short battery life would be fine because I would probably be plugged in for most of the time. I am specifically looking for a 15.6 in, and may consider 17.3 in too. To be specific, I would like an i7 Processor, at least a 960M, and 8+ Gb RAM.

Anyways, please let me know if you know any information about which processor to get, and any $1500 or lower-priced gaming laptop that you may find to be a good deal and works like a charm. If you have any questions that you would like me to answer to help me choose a laptop, free from to ask! Otherwise, thanks for taking your time to read this!

Solution
If bulkyness isn't an issue, sager these are the very best laptops under $1500. They aren't the pretties (though the rainbow keyboard is sweet) or the slimmest, but a 970m or even 980m laptop for under $1500? That's a great deal and they all have 6th gen cpu's now as well. I would go through Xotic PC to buy one. they are down right now for whatever reason, but check them out in the future (like tomorrow) They have the very cheapest and best ordering system

jkteddy77

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2013
If bulkyness isn't an issue, sager these are the very best laptops under $1500. They aren't the pretties (though the rainbow keyboard is sweet) or the slimmest, but a 970m or even 980m laptop for under $1500? That's a great deal and they all have 6th gen cpu's now as well. I would go through Xotic PC to buy one. they are down right now for whatever reason, but check them out in the future (like tomorrow) They have the very cheapest and best ordering system

Solution