5.1 Home theater system

C90

Estimable
May 18, 2014
I got a 5.1LG hometheater system as a gift but it doesnt have a DVD player(Owner has lost it).how do i find a proper DVD player where i can plug all 5 speakers + sub. ?

Solution
sounds like you don't have the receiver (or all-in-1 unit including dvd player, not just the dvd player. Speakers do not run off of dvd players. If you just have the speakers you will have to but a receiver/amplifier to drive them. Since lg speakers aren't very good your probably better off starting from scratch and buying a basic home theater system. As others suggested, you might find a matching all-in-1 for those speakers on ebay.

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
sounds like you don't have the receiver (or all-in-1 unit including dvd player, not just the dvd player. Speakers do not run off of dvd players. If you just have the speakers you will have to but a receiver/amplifier to drive them. Since lg speakers aren't very good your probably better off starting from scratch and buying a basic home theater system. As others suggested, you might find a matching all-in-1 for those speakers on ebay.

Solution