5 Reasons Why You Should Buy The iPad 2

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]was writing two different articles really necessary? it makes tom's seem incompetent, and no, most people on tom's will figure out why they would like or would not like an apple productwe don't need these 'articles'. but thanks though.[/citation]

is posting this in both articles comments section really necessary? It makes you seem incompetent and repetitive.

gpog

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
[citation][nom]rquick[/nom]The only reason that matters is whether or not you have a use for it. Everything else is just bullshit. The short of it is the iPad 1 is a damn fine tablet and the iPad 2 is very likely going to be a better version. If you don't want one, don't get one. Why on earth do you think anyone cares about your obviously uninformed and childish reasons for hating everything Apple. The only comments remotely useful are if you have any experience to offer with the device and most of you clearly don't. Someone even goes so far as to claim other
processors have superiority over what is in the iPad 2 and no one has even tested it yet. Where are your benchmarks? Somebody else claims his "desktoop" has both dual AND quad core processors so therefore the iPad 2 is worthless. Great logic there. Tell you what, you grab your multiprocessor desktoop and I'll grab my iPad and lets have a footrace to the airport.
When we get there, the first one through security who downloads his gate information wins. I'm sure it will be a close race though. Moron.[/citation]

This.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]was writing two different articles really necessary? it makes tom's seem incompetent, and no, most people on tom's will figure out why they would like or would not like an apple productwe don't need these 'articles'. but thanks though.[/citation]

It's not just Tom's, any article this guy writes is bad. I wish they would identify them so I wouldn't waste my time clicking on the link. Once I see his name, I just close it, outside of seeing if everyone else is digusted every now and then.

applegetsmelaid

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
Can't wait to hang out in line at the Apple store and see how many phone numbers I can get from the ladies. Then we can have a facetime relationship. Its much cooler to see their face on the screen rather than looking right at them.

lasaldude

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2009
These are not reasons to buy an over-hype device that can't do what a $200 Netbook can do and costs way too much money. What the hell Tom?!

Status
Not open for further replies.