6 Million Internet Pages Infected During Q3'09

Status
Not open for further replies.

volks1470

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
If you know what your doing on a computer, chances are, you won't get infected. People who don't know what they're doing always seem to be the ones with infected computers.

I stopped running an anti-virus because I have never gotten a virus before. I run a scan every now and then, always comes back with nothing.

tmike

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
[citation][nom]volks1470[/nom]I stopped running an anti-virus because I have never gotten a virus before.[/citation]

I returned to eating lard out of the can with a spoon because I've never had a heart attack.

cheepstuff

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2008
it really shows how little people care about living in a civilized society. i mean, aren't we as a society supposed to band together for common well being? if we really cared about common well being, wouldn't people clamp down on this kind of nonsense and stop the dammage of property on such a huge scale?

every couple of years when i get one of those really nasty viruses and i am spending hours trying to get rid of it, i just imagine what loser made it. probably some dork that hasn't seen the sun in a year that makes thousands of of everyones collective pain. makes me want to shove my computer down their throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.